Holiday Jewelry Gift Guide
The holidays are a perfect time to give the gift of jewelry to the special someone in your life. With so many beautiful jewelry pieces to choose from, it can be tough to narrow down your options. Here are some of our favorite jewelry gift ideas for her this holiday season:
Classic Timeless Pieces
You can't go wrong with gifting timeless jewelry that can be worn year after year. Look for simple but elegant designs in materials like gold, silver, or platinum.
- Diamond stud earrings - these glittering earrings go with everything. Choose a smaller size for everyday wear or go big and bold for a luxe look.
- Initial or name necklace - add a personal touch with an initial or block letter, or a tiny lowercase alphabet style.
- Tennis bracelet - a line of sparkling CZ’s makes this a classic bracelet she'll never tire of.
- Gold studs - lustrous in a traditional stud style make for a feminine and sophisticated gift.
For the fashionista who loves to be on-trend, look for jewelry in fun, of-the-moment styles.
- Hoop earrings - medium or large hoops in gold or silver are back in a big way.
- Stackable rings - she can mix, match and layer to create unique ring stacks.
- Charm necklace - customize with birthstone, initial or other meaningful charms.
- Permanent Jewelry - the gift that’s forever and stands the test of time, this trend is so hot right now.
Jewelry with a sentimental meaning makes for a heartfelt gift she'll cherish.
- Birthstone jewelry - a necklace or bracelet featuring her birth month gemstone.
- Engravable jewelry - have a special word, date, or message engraved onto a necklace, bracelet, or ring.
- Geode necklace - natural gemstone slices in stunning earthy hues can be worn every day.
- Family birthstone ring - birthstones of all her loved ones set in one sweet ring.
- Heart pendant necklace - say I love you with a delicate gold or silver heart pendant.
There are so many gorgeous jewelry gifts to make her smile this holiday season. Use this guide to find the perfect piece that suits her personal style and speaks from the heart. She'll cherish holiday jewelry picked just for her.
A few pieces I've had on repeat that are easy to wear:
Permanent Necklaces with my girls birthstones...
The Hazel Hoop + Serenity Charm Hoop + Celine Diamond Moon Stud I love this trio because they are lightweight and comfortable for starters. But if I forget to take them out at night they don't bother my ears or poke the back of my ear (IYKYK)... The studs are solid gold with diamonds and I wanted something that was better quality for my third hole because it tends to be more tender and I rarely change it.
As for necklaces, I go for a few solid gold permanent ones because it's a 'no brainer', especially for when I'm working out and then forget to throw on some fun trendy pieces I at least have a little bling on. I've been really into the Nova Necklace because I love the dainty chain and the way the light reflects in the CZ on the pendant. Very classy!! My other go-to in the new Florence pendant necklace...can you tell I love CZs?!